To harness the knowledge of skilled Sierra Leoneans at home and abroad to invest time, money and relevant expertise to power the engines of wealth creation that will produce self-sustaining and profitable communities. The organisation seeks to support the creation of communities where people are gainfully employed by healthy and performing businesses.
- To organise relevant business support for small and medium enterprises in Sierra Leone
- To ensure new businesses get the necessary skills to enter and compete in the Sierra Leone economy
- To empower aspiring entrepreneurs through practical business training services
- To improve the socio-economic status of women, youth and marginalised communities
- To provide non-financial and technical support for business sustainability
- To enhance the competitiveness and capabilities of small enterprises through co-ordinated services
- To ensure equitable access for small enterprises to business support services through partnerships